Forum: Ruby for cms based website

sid (Guest)
can anybody know whether ruby scripts can be used for cms based website
testing??
like performance and stress testing,and navigation too
Michael F. (Guest)
Of course you could build your own testing, but why reinvent the wheel?
;)

there are some mighty tools out there to do that already:
My favorite is http://rubyselenium.rubyforge.org/
(cross-platform/browser)
but there is also Watir http://wtr.rubyforge.org/ wich depends on IE
(that was
the last status i heard)

Hope that helps
~~~~manveru

Am Mittwoch, 28. Dezember 2005 11:42 schrieb sid:
Devin M. (Guest)
sid wrote:

>can anybody know whether ruby scripts can be used for cms based website
>testing??
>like performance and stress testing,and navigation too

http://www.red-bean.com/~pate/
http://wtr.rubyforge.org/
    and somewhat relatedly: http://atomicobject.com/systir.page
http://www.ntecs.de/blog/Blog/WWW-Mechanize.rdoc