Forum: Ruby on Rails Edge Rails idea -- was [DRY relative to edit and show]

Greg F. (Guest)
Just got around to understanding your idea Rich.

Your idea seems to apply to every controller with new/edit/show views,
so I think this is a better idea for the edge rails folks to implement
generically than for a newbie like me do as a one-off.

Thanks
Greg

On 12/23/05, Rich C. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> Subject: Re: [Rails] DRY relative to edit and show
> it is duplicating the effort.
>
> Greg F. wrote:
> > < BR>> Any ideas, or just do form layout work twice?

Greg F.
The Norcross Group
Forensics for the 21st Century