Forum: Ruby on Rails Error when starting WebBrick after installing Login Engine.

Carlos Kozuszko (Guest)
I've installed and configured my app according to the instructions of
the
README file. When I try to start WebBrick i get the following error:

./script/../config/../config/environment.rb:55: undefined method
`config' for
LoginEngine:Module (NoMethodError)
from /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:21:in
`require__'
from /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:21:in
`require'
from
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.2.5/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:214:in
`require'
[...]

environment.rb has this on line 55:
54: module LoginEngine
55:   config :salt => "your-salt-here"
56: end
57:
58: Engines.start :login

Any ideas ?

TIA,

ckozus.

--
Web S.: http://www.ckozus.com.ar
Blog: http://www.ckozus.com.ar/blog

cd your_rails_app
script/plugin discover (to add new sources)
script/plugin install engines (to install the engines plugin itself)

Give that a go...

- james
Carlos Kozuszko (Guest)
On 12/27/05, James A. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> Have you also installed the engines plugin itself? It's this plugin
> that provides some of the methods (the 'config' one, for instance)
> that the login engine uses.
>
> cd your_rails_app
> script/plugin discover (to add new sources)
> script/plugin install engines (to install the engines plugin itself)

Thanks James! That was the problem.

ckozus.