Forum: Ruby nntp-client

Uwe S. (Guest)

I'm looking for a nntp-client module. I used google but found
only old and erroneous code snippets.
Does anybody have a solution ?

Greetings, Uwe
Ilias L. (Guest)
Uwe S. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a nntp-client module. I used google but found
> only old and erroneous code snippets.
> Does anybody have a solution ?
>
> Greetings, Uwe

Don't know the quality/status of the project:

http://rubyforge.org/projects/nntp/

..
Ilias L. (Guest)
Uwe S. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a nntp-client module. I used google but found
> only old and erroneous code snippets.
> Does anybody have a solution ?
>
> Greetings, Uwe

Don't know the quality/status of the project:

http://rubyforge.org/projects/nntp/

-

Additionally, this company should have some knowledge about ruby & nntp:

http://rforum.andreas-s.net/trac/

..