Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails command not working

cocobean (Guest)
on 2005-12-26 08:11
Right after I install the ruby and rails. I am able to use rails
command. After I boot the computer. My window doesn't recognice the
rails or ruby command.

I'm not sure if i need to run something first before I use the rails or
ruby comment. Thank in advance.
Anocha Yimsiriwattana (Guest)
cocobean wrote:

> Right after I install the ruby and rails. I am able to use rails
> command. After I boot the computer. My window doesn't recognice the
> rails or ruby command.
>
> I'm not sure if i need to run something first before I use the rails or
> ruby comment. Thank in advance.

May be this is a drum advice, have you check the PATH varidable?
Tom