Forum: Ruby on Rails How do I install user_engine & login_engine?

Frank R. (Guest)
Hello,

I have a Mac & PC and want to install these plug-ins.
I do not understand the svn, what commands do I use?

Thanks
Frank
James A. (Guest)
it should be as simple as

cd your_rails_app
script/plugin discover
script/plugin install engines
script/plugin install login_engine
script/plugin install user_engine

Then you'll need to look at the README files that come with the login
and user engines and follow them to integrate the engines into your
particular application

- james
Frank (Guest)
Thank you so much...
I was beginning to think I would not get an answer.

Frank