unknown (Guest)

== Abstract

gonzui-emacs is an Emacs interface of
((<gonzui|URL:http://gonzui.sourceforge.net/>)), a source code search
engine.
It is written in EmacsRuby.
It uses
((<langhelp|URL:http://www.rubyist.net/~rubikitch/computer/langhelp/>))
interface, so you can jump to a source code and bookmark a position.

It is available at
http://www.rubyist.net/~rubikitch/computer/gonzui-...

== What's new

=== [2005/12/25] 0.2 released

* Asynchronous. You do not have to wait until search process exits.
* Use color.

=== [2005/12/23] 0.1 released
Initial release

== Install

Before installing gonzui-emacs, install ((<langhelp
(>=0.9.4)|URL:http://www.rubyist.net/~rubikitch/computer/langhelp/>)).
If you want only to use gonzui, you do not have to edit
`~/.langhelp/config'.

Please execute the following commands.

  ruby -ropen-uri -e
'URI("http://www.rubyist.net/~rubikitch/archive/gonzui-e...
> gonzui-emacs-0.2.tar.gz
  tar xzvf gonzui-emacs-0.2.tar.gz

When you failed, please download it from the next link.

*
((<gonzui-emacs-0.2.tar.gz|URL:http://www.rubyist.net/~rubikitch/archive/gonzui-e...))

Then, install it.

  ruby setup.rb
Victor B. (Guest)
I've just installed gonzui for emacs and liked it a lot. Just finished
some
gentoo ebuilds for el4r, langhelp and gonzui-emacs. Gentoo users can
download them from:

http://darcs.thehatcher.com/vic/erebor-ebuilds/app-emacs/

and give a try to el4r and langhelp. Enjoy!

Thanks rubikitch. =)
rubikitch (Guest)
From: Victor B. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Subject: Re: [ANN] gonzui-emacs-0.2
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 01:52:37 +0900

> I've just installed gonzui for emacs and liked it a lot. Just finished some
> gentoo ebuilds for el4r, langhelp and gonzui-emacs. Gentoo users can
> download them from:

Thank you!!