Forum: Ruby on Rails Where can I get a royalty-free/open-source spinner image?

Jason E. (Guest)
Hi everyone,

Where can I get a royalty-free copy of the spinner.gif or some other
AJAX activity icon?  I don't want to swipe one without asking.

Thanks,
Jason
joey__ (Guest)
on 2005-12-24 12:24
Alister Bulman (Guest)
On 24/12/05, Jason E. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Where can I get a royalty-free copy of the spinner.gif or some other
> AJAX activity icon?  I don't want to swipe one without asking.

This looks to be exactly what you are looking for:
http://mentalized.net/activity-indicators/

Alister