Forum: Ruby Rubyforge project pickup?

Greg K. (Guest)
Lately I've been busy trying to immerse myself in a Smalltalk
development project and have fallen behind completing a Rubyforge
project I started a couple of months ago. This project is for a Ruby
telephony library and can be viewed at http://tsapi.rubyforge.org/.
Feel free to check it out. While I plan to return to the project
sometime later in 2006 I would love it if someone wanted to join me in
completing the library. There are a couple of dozen native CTI methods
I still need to wrap in Ruby. You don't have to reinvent the wheel
here. Just wrap the methods in Ruby.

If you are interested please reply either through here or else through
the Rubyforge project page.

Thanks!
Marcos Hack (Guest)
Hi, Greg.

Yesterday I create a project called Net-SIP, a SIP stack
implementation in Ruby, like JAIN for Java. Do you cover this aspect
in your project?

2005/12/23, gregarican <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:
Greg K. (Guest)
Marcos Hack wrote:

> Hi, Greg.
>

> Yesterday I create a project called Net-SIP, a SIP stack
> implementation in Ruby, like JAIN for Java. Do you cover this aspect
> in your project?

You are dealing with VoIP (voice, video, etc. over IP) technology. My
project deals into TSAPI, which supports computer-based call control of
a PBX-based telephone endpoint. So they are two different animals...
Marcos Hack (Guest)
humm... ok, sorry by mistake.