Forum: Ruby Rake appdoc problem on winXP

Gazer (Guest)
I'm having problem with running "rake appdoc" to generate the
documentation for rails application.
I'm receiving next error message:

(in d:/work/RailsTest/testapp)
rm -r doc/app
rdoc -o doc/app --line-numbers --inline-source --title 'Rails
Application Documentation' -T 'html' doc/README_FOR_APP
app/controllers/application.rb app/helpers/application_helper.rb
rake aborted!
undefined method `exitstatus' for nil:NilClass

Configuration:
WinXP SP2
ruby182-15
Rails1.0

Could anybody point me at any ideas on how could I overcome this
problem?
Kevin O. (Guest)
on 2006-01-03 16:52
Has anyone found a solution for this?

I am encountering the same errors.

WinXP
InstantRails 1.0 Preview 1

_Kevin
Kevin O. (Guest)
on 2006-01-04 05:21
Kevin O. wrote:
> Has anyone found a solution for this?
>
> I am encountering the same errors.
>
> WinXP
> InstantRails 1.0 Preview 1
>
> _Kevin

Upgrading to InstantRails 1.0 RC1 fixed this problem for me.