Forum: Ruby on Rails Intergrating delicious?

joey__ (Guest)
on 2005-12-23 12:12
Whats the best way of intergrating del.icio.us into a RoR app?
Sean H. (Guest)
I haven't looked at it, but I know Typo does this.  Checking the code
there might give you some good ideas.

http://typo.leetsoft.com/trac/
Adam D. (Guest)
in your link_to_remote just do something like :complete => "new
Effect.Fade('mydivID')"

make sure you include the effect and prototype js libraries in your
layout
as well

adam
joey__ (Guest)
on 2005-12-25 17:43
Adam D. wrote:
> in your link_to_remote just do something like :complete => "new
> Effect.Fade('mydivID')"
>

> make sure you include the effect and prototype js libraries in your
> layout
> as well
>
> adam

Umm wrong thread ^^ I think!
Has anyone had any experience. I want to see how many posts a certain
url has, I could do screen scraping, but I thought there may be a beter
way.

Thanks
joey