Forum: Ruby on Rails RE: Stories with many tags, tags with many stories, has_and_

Tom F. (Guest)
Ezra Z. (Guest)
Yes check out acts_as_taggable you will like it. But one error I see
in your self.create method may be holding you back./ You initially
set the count to 0 then you try to increment it in the each iterator
by doing count += count. Well this just adds 0 + 0 and never
increases your count.

Cheers-

-Ezra

On Dec 22, 2005, at 7:00 PM, Tom F. wrote:

> has_and_belongs_to_many howto?
> and for the tags that already exists, just link them to the story.
>         end
> end
>
> Rails mailing list
> removed_email_address@domain.invalid

-Ezra Z.
WebMaster
Yakima Herald-Republic Newspaper
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
509-577-7732
i.v.r. (Guest)
Ah, yes. That should've been count += 1, heh... Thanks!
i.v.r. (Guest)
Thanks a lot, that seems pretty useful!