Forum: Ruby on Rails Does Switchtower support svn+ssh://

Jake J. (Guest)
on 2005-12-22 23:33
All the examples I've seen have the SSH repository accessed via http://
Does Switchtower support svn+ssh:// URLs?

   Jake
Jamis B. (Guest)
On Dec 22, 2005, at 2:33 PM, Jake J. wrote:

> All the examples I've seen have the SSH repository accessed via
> http://
> Does Switchtower support svn+ssh:// URLs?

Yes, it does.

- Jamis
Dick D. (Guest)
On 23/12/05, Jamis B. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> On Dec 22, 2005, at 2:33 PM, Jake J. wrote:
>
> > All the examples I've seen have the SSH repository accessed via
> > http://
> > Does Switchtower support svn+ssh:// URLs?
>
> Yes, it does.

Nice. Does that go for the other RA modules too
(are you just calling out to an svn client binary)?

http://number9.hellooperator.net/
Jamis B. (Guest)
On Dec 23, 2005, at 3:13 AM, Dick D. wrote:

> (are you just calling out to an svn client binary)?
Yes. All the svn work is done via system(...) calls, so everything
you're used to should be supported.

- Jamis