Forum: Ruby on Rails How to specify SwitchTower SSH port

Francois B. (Guest)
Hi !

Following Ezra's suggestions on http://brainspl.at/pages/perfect_vps,
I changed the port sshd listens to.

I'm trying to setup SwitchTower, and I don't know how to set the port.
 Where should that be configured ?  I can't see anything in
switchtower.rake, nor can I see it in the source.

If this already exists, can anybody point me to documentation.  If
not, can I get any pointer as to where that should be added ?  It
looks to me like it should be in configuration.rb

Thanks !
Jamis B. (Guest)
On Dec 22, 2005, at 12:49 PM, Francois B. wrote:

> not, can I get any pointer as to where that should be added ?  It
> looks to me like it should be in configuration.rb

Ok, I can't remember if I've actually released this feature yet or
not... but in the latest SwitchTower source code (at least), you can
do the following in your deploy.rb:

   ssh_options[:port] = 123

- Jamis
Jamis B. (Guest)
On Dec 22, 2005, at 1:19 PM, Jamis B. wrote:

>> switchtower.rake, nor can I see it in the source.

Actually, upon checking, this feature has _not_ yet been released, so
I apologize. I'm hacking on ST this weekend, though, and I hope to
have a new release available next week sometime.

- Jamis
Francois B. (Guest)
2005/12/22, Jamis B. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:
> On Dec 22, 2005, at 1:19 PM, Jamis B. wrote:
> >   ssh_options[:port] = 123
>
> Actually, upon checking, this feature has _not_ yet been released, so
> I apologize. I'm hacking on ST this weekend, though, and I hope to
> have a new release available next week sometime.

Thanks, Jamis.  Looking forward to that.

Have a nice day !