Forum: Ruby on Rails amrita2 usage

John MccLain (Guest)
Hey can someone tell me about Amrita2? I would LOVE to be able to edit
my
views in dreamweaver, yet still have dynamic functionality applied to
them -
similar to tapestry
How robust is it?
Who is using it?

John McClain
Senior Software Engineer
TCS Healthcare
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
(530)886-1700x235
"Skepticism is the first step toward truth"
Tom L. (Guest)
On 12/22/05, John MccLain <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Hey can someone tell me about Amrita2? I would LOVE to be able to edit my
> views in dreamweaver, yet still have dynamic functionality applied to them -
> similar to tapestry
> How robust is it?
> Who is using it?

Could you provide a link to what you're talking about?

> John McClain
> Senior Software Engineer

Sincerely,

Tom L.