Forum: Ruby gem question

Robert H. (Guest)
I installed Ruby and I did a "gem update" to see what is newer to
install. I get about 20 different versions of fxruby. One type says
"mswin32" and the other says "ruby".

Which do I choose?

Robert
Joel VanderWerf (Guest)
Robert H. wrote:
> I installed Ruby and I did a "gem update" to see what is newer to
> install. I get about 20 different versions of fxruby. One type says
> "mswin32" and the other says "ruby".
>
> Which do I choose?
>
> Robert

Choose "ruby" if you want to compile for your system. Choose "mswin32"
if you are on windows and don't want to compile--binaries are included
in the gem.
Robert H. (Guest)
Thanks!

Robert