Forum: Ruby on Rails RE: How to access request's raw_header: HTTP hdr sent by bro

Tom F. (Guest)
Check out the request.env collection, this should have all you need,
e.g.

  Accept-Encoding header: request.env['HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING']
Philippe L. (Guest)
on 2005-12-22 03:32
Tom F. wrote:
> Check out the request.env collection, this should have all you need,
> e.g.
>
>   Accept-Encoding header: request.env['HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING']

That's the problem, this is NOT RAW. And I need to have the complete
collection of things (and yes, sometime ugly things) sent in the raw
headers.

Thanks