Forum: Ruby Guido van Rossum to work for Google

Lyle J. (Guest)
Arguably off-topic for this list, but it will be of interest to some of
you. ;)

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/br...
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Florian_Gro=DF?= (Guest)
Lyle J. wrote:

> Arguably off-topic for this list, but it will be of interest to some of you. ;)
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/br...

I wonder when they will add trypython to the Google search box... :)
James B. (Guest)
Lyle J. wrote:
> Arguably off-topic for this list, but it will be of interest to some of you. ;)
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/br...

Ah, nice.

Well, good for Mr. van Rossum.  Here's hoping he get some of that AOL
love.

:)

Merry Christmas.

James

Antonio C. (Guest)
Lyle J. wrote:
> Arguably off-topic for this list, but it will be of interest to some of you ;)
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/br...

Guido and Alex in the same office... not bad! :-)

Antonio
Ilias L. (Guest)
Lyle J. wrote:
> Arguably off-topic for this list, but it will be of interest to some of you ;)
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/br...

Notice a reply to Mr. Greg Stein (from Google):

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/ms...

..
Chad P. (Guest)
On Thu, Dec 22, 2005 at 04:46:12AM +0900, Lyle J. wrote:
> Arguably off-topic for this list, but it will be of interest to some of you. ;)
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/br...

I'm not sure why, but the first thing that came to my mind when I saw
this was the shock of hearing that Daniel Robbins got hired by
Microsoft.  That was the same week Debian Sarge went to Stable: it must
have been a cold week in hell.

--
Chad P. [ CCD CopyWrite | http://ccd.apotheon.org ]