Forum: Ruby Re: How do I do this in ruby?

unknown (Guest)
I wasn't prepared for the volume of email this listserv delivers so I
need
to direct it to a secondary email address....   so, I need to
unsubscribe for
this address but can't find how to do that.

Can someone advise, please?

Thanks in advance,

Russty
Paul D. (Guest)
* removed_email_address@domain.invalid (removed_email_address@domain.invalid)
wrote:
> I wasn't prepared for the volume of email this listserv delivers so I
> need  to direct it to a secondary email address....   so, I need to
> unsubscribe for this address but can't find how to do that.

Hi Russty,

The unsubscribe information is hidden in the mail headers: