Forum: Ruby on Rails How do I persist a value in a collection_select

Bruce B. (Guest)
Hi:

I am using a collection_select to select which client's records I
want.  Everything works properly EXCEPT the list box reverts to its
initial value rather than holding onto the client whose records I am
now viewing.

?
Wilson B. (Guest)
On 12/20/05, Bruce B. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I am using a collection_select to select which client's records I
> want.  Everything works properly EXCEPT the list box reverts to its
> initial value rather than holding onto the client whose records I am
> now viewing.

Use "select" for this, rather than "collection_select"