Forum: Ruby Subversion on RubyForge

Tom C. (Guest)
Thought folks might be interested in this analysis of Subversion usage
on RubyForge so far:

http://tomcopeland.blogs.com/juniordeveloper/2005/...

Yours,

Tom
Alexander J. (Guest)
On Tue, 2005-12-20 at 05:16 +0900, Tom C. wrote:

Link looks broken.

Alex
Chad P. (Guest)
On Tue, Dec 20, 2005 at 05:52:04AM +0900, Alexander J. wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-12-20 at 05:16 +0900, Tom C. wrote:
> > Thought folks might be interested in this analysis of Subversion usage
> > on RubyForge so far:
> >
> > http://tomcopeland.blogs.com/juniordeveloper/2005/...
>
> Link looks broken.

The line wrapped at the letter L.  Just make sure it ends in .html
instead of only .htm when you paste it into your browser, and you'll be
fine.

--
Chad P. [ CCD CopyWrite | http://ccd.apotheon.org ]

Alexander J. (Guest)
On Tue, 2005-12-20 at 06:03 +0900, Chad P. wrote:
> The line wrapped at the letter L.  Just make sure it ends in .html
> instead of only .htm when you paste it into your browser, and you'll be
> fine.

Thanks, works now.
Tom C. (Guest)
On Tue, 2005-12-20 at 05:52 +0900, Alexander J. wrote:

> Link looks broken.

Sorry about that, curse those long URLs:

http://tinyurl.com/8cuqh

Yours,

Tom
Joseph G. (Guest)
hello,
Who is currently working on creating a ruby compiler for .net
(MSIL)?  Which project (if multiple) seems to have the most momentum
right now?  Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,
Joe Graham
josgraha [at] gmail [dot] com
Tanner B. (Guest)
On 12/19/05, Joseph G. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

I have nothing to add other than I would also like to know the status :)
Florian G. was at one point working on a Ruby.NET implementation for
Mono, but I haven't heard any updates recently.  Are there any other
projects that are out there and still being developed?