Forum: Ruby on Rails prototype.js vs f-secyre

Jaan L. (Guest)
on 2005-12-19 22:10
Hi all,

I'm working on my first Rails (ver 1.0) examples. My problem is F-Secure
virus protection software. It reported about "unknown virus" in
prototype.js when I tried to creat (usin rails) new application. As
result I got empty public/javascripts folder. Can anyone help with this
problem? (I can disable real time protection on mine computer, but same
problem will occure at customer side.)

Thanks in advance

Jaan
Nicholas S. (Guest)
On 19-Dec-05, at 3:10 PM, jaan Laasalu wrote:

> (I can disable real time protection on mine computer, but same
> problem will occure at customer side.)

Are you sure of this? You might want to ensure that's the case, and
it would be pretty weird if so. That doesn't rule it out though...
Jaan L. (Guest)
on 2005-12-20 13:08
Nicholas S. wrote:
> On 19-Dec-05, at 3:10 PM, jaan Laasalu wrote:
>
>> (I can disable real time protection on mine computer, but same
>> problem will occure at customer side.)
>
> Are you sure of this? You might want to ensure that's the case, and
> it would be pretty weird if so. That doesn't rule it out though...

I'm not sure anymore, since at my workplace I have same setup and here
it works. So, case closed (probably I have to reinstall my virus
protection software tonight).

Regards,
Jaan