Forum: Ruby RubyPlanet.NET: please submit URLs for Ruby blog feeds

Mark W. (Guest)
Hello all. I am just setting up the web site http://RubyPlanet.NET as
yet another resource for Ruby programmers. The main component of the
site will be links to current blog entries for anything having to do
with Ruby programming.

Note: it is fine if you talk about non-Ruby topics in your blog: I will
filter out just Ruby oriented posts to automatically post on my site. I
will only post the titles of your blog entries, with links to your
blog.

I hope to have the site fully operational by January 1.

-Mark W.
Gary A. (Guest)
Check my sig for mine, which is for complete n00blets, such as myself,
delving into Ruby.

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 09:42:47 -0800, Mark  Watson
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
James B. (Guest)
Mark W. wrote:
> Hello all. I am just setting up the web site http://RubyPlanet.NET as
> yet another resource for Ruby programmers. The main component of the
> site will be links to current blog entries for anything having to do
> with Ruby programming.

Check out Artima's Ruby Buzz RSS aggregation:

http://www.artima.com/buzz/community.jsp?forum=123

There's a list of bloggers along the left side.

James

Christian N. (Guest)
"Mark  Watson" <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> writes:

> I hope to have the site fully operational by January 1.
>
> -Mark W.

Do you know planetruby.0x42.net?
tony summerfelt (Guest)
Gary A. wrote on 12/19/2005 12:51 PM:

> Check my sig for mine, which is for complete n00blets, such as myself,
> delving into Ruby.

http://digitalmassacre.com/codeerrors/

just read your ide comment on komodo...

it take it that working with the tech support didn't resolve the issue?

did the same thing happen when you tried the personal version?

i'm not sure the ruby programmer would benefit from the professional
version. it includes a gui designer, among other things for tcl/tk and
perl but not ruby (unless something has changed since the last time i
looked at it)

so the $295 price tag doesn't really apply.
Curt H. (Guest)
On 12/19/05, Mark  Watson <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> I hope to have the site fully operational by January 1.
I see you've already got my blog on there... cool!

I would like to suggest tweaking the color scheme. On my monitor, I
can barely read the black text that sits on top of the dark blue
background.

Curt