Forum: Ruby on Rails how to generate the api documentation localy with the same f

olivier Hericord (Guest)
hi

how to generate the api documentation localy with the same frameset
...i mean to be abble to have files classes and methods listing on
left.

thanks
Eero S. (Guest)
on 2005-12-18 20:29
olivier Hericord wrote:
> hi
>
> how to generate the api documentation localy with the same frameset
> ...i mean to be abble to have files classes and methods listing on
> left.

The template used is Jamis B.'s 'jamis.rb'. Just save
it somewhere and supply --template '/path/to/jamis.rb'
to RDoc. Another switch you probably want is -S, which
generates the source code inline instead of a separate
frame.