Forum: Ruby mouse library ?

coca1na (Guest)
hello all
this is my first topic in this group
i start with ruby a 15 days ago, i'm new in programing, but i already
like ruby
i'm trying to learn basic programs, like a program to press a key or a
mouse click
i wanna start with small programs to make some jobs in my windows
if someone can tell me a place to read a good tutorial about this i
will be very apreciate

and i'm sorry my bad english, i'm from brazil :)

ruby 1.8.2 (2004-12-25) [i386-mswin32]
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gerardo_Santana_G=F3mez_Garrido?= (Guest)
For an easy GUI programming tutorial try this:

http://members.chello.nl/k.vangelder/ruby/learntk/

Tk is not the only toolkit available for Ruby though.

--
Gerardo S.
"Between individuals, as between nations, respect for the rights of