Forum: Ruby on Rails Testing RoR

John J. Macey (Guest)
I jumped into RoR @ about 3 AM. I think I've got it running, but need a
simple sanity check. I've been through as many references as possible,
but thought that I'd ask the list here for references. This list sort of
almost being "live".
John W. (Guest)
On 12/17/05, John J. Macey <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
>  I jumped into RoR @ about 3 AM. I think I've got it running, but need a
> simple sanity check. I've been through as many references as possible, but
> thought that I'd ask the list here for references. This list sort of almost
> being "live".

Is there an actual question buried in there somewhere? :-)

--
Regards,
John W.

You gonna donate questions in order to harvest answers :-)

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 19:16:38 +0100, John W.
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid>