Forum: Ruby on Rails Apache Problems

John D. (Guest)
on 2005-12-17 16:26
hi all,

i am currently tryin to install an appache server with ruby on rails,
the set up is killing me plz help i have installed it and tried
configuring it.

the web app i am using is called wine and is located in c:\rails\wine
appache is in C:\Program Files\Apache\

i am totally lost although the app works with webbrick

thanks for the help

John
Norman T. (Guest)
Am Samstag, den 17.12.2005, 15:26 +0100 schrieb JOhn Dunne:

> thanks for the help
>
> John

Can you give some further information about your configuration, pls. No
one can help you if don't describe your problem as best as you can. Post
some configuration files, say what you've tried and where you got stuck.