Forum: Ruby Recruitment translators for new Ruby-GetText-Package

Masao M. (Guest)
Hi all,

I'll release the new version of Ruby-GetText-Package[1]
next weekend.

And I hope to support a lot of language as possible.

Now,
English, German, Italian, Japanese, Koren,
Portuguese(Brazil), Spanish are reserved.

Are there anyone who can translate it to other
languages ?

If you're interested in, e-mail me, please.

Thanks in adavance,
Masao

[1]Ruby GetText Package is a Native Language Support Library
and Tools which modeled after GNU gettext package.
  http://rubyforge.org/projects/gettext/
Karel M. (Guest)

I'll be glad to translate the messages to Czech. Please send me some
short howto.

Thanks,
Karel - kajism at yahoo dot com
Laurent S. (Guest)
On 12/17/05, Masao M. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

French too!  You forgot me Masao :-)

Cheers
Laurent
Masao M. (Guest)
Hi Karel,

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 22:11:10 +0900
Karel M. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'll be glad to translate the messages to Czech. Please send me some
> short howto.

I'll send them soon.

Thanks in advance ;).
unknown (Guest)
I'll be glad to translate it into Russian and/or Ukrainian. Please send
me some materials and I'll get to work.

Thanks,
BiFacial <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Masao M. (Guest)
Hi Laurent,

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 22:21:46 +0900
Laurent S. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> > Portuguese(Brazil), Spanish are reserved.
> >

> French too!  You forgot me Masao :-)

Oops, I'm so sorry m(__)m.
French has been supported for long time ;).
Damphyr (Guest)
Masao M. wrote:

> Are there anyone who can translate it to other
> languages ?
>
> If you're interested in, e-mail me, please.
>
> Thanks in adavance,
> Masao
I can do greek.
V.-

--
http://www.braveworld.net/riva
Eero S. (Guest)
Masao M. wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'll release the new version of Ruby-GetText-Package[1]
> next weekend.
>
> And I hope to support a lot of language as possible.
>
> Now,
> English, German, Italian, Japanese, Koren,
> Portuguese(Brazil), Spanish are reserved.
>
> Are there anyone who can translate it to other
> languages ?
>
> If you're interested in, e-mail me, please.

Still having SMTP issues :/

I can do Finnish.

> Thanks in adavance,
> Masao
>
> [1]Ruby GetText Package is a Native Language Support Library
> and Tools which modeled after GNU gettext package.
>   http://rubyforge.org/projects/gettext/

Jakub H. (Guest)
> Oops, I'm so sorry m(__)m.
> French has been supported for long time ;)
Am I out of luck with Czech, too?

Jakub
Masao M. (Guest)
Hi Eero,

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 04:25:15 +0900
Eero S. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> > Portuguese(Brazil), Spanish are reserved.
> >
> > Are there anyone who can translate it to other
> > languages ?
> >
> > If you're interested in, e-mail me, please.
>
> Still having SMTP issues :/
>
> I can do Finnish.

Great!

Translate all of the files in attached tar ball, please.

HOWTO:
http://ponx.s5.xrea.com/hiki/hiki.cgi?ruby-gettext-translate

Thanks in advance,
Masao.
Masao M. (Guest)
Hi Eero,

Sorry, I forgot to attach the file.
I'll send you it again.

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 22:26:12 +0900
Masao M. (Guest)

Thanks for your helps.

Now,

Catalan, Czech, English, Finnish, French, Greek,
German, Italian, Japanese, Korean,
Portuguese(Brazil), Spanish, Ukrainian

are reserved.

Are there any other translators for other languages?

Regards,
Masao.

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 23:14:59 +0900
Masao M. (Guest)

Catalan was canceled, and Dutch has been reserved.

Reserved:
Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Greek,
German, Italian, Japanese, Korean,
Portuguese(Brazil), Spanish, Russian/Ukrainian

I still wait you to translate other languages.

Thanks!

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 23:23:15 +0900
Damphyr (Guest)
Masao M. wrote:
> Thanks!
Yes, but I'm still missing the tarball.
V.-

--
http://www.braveworld.net/riva
Masao M. (Guest)
Hi Damphyr,

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 18:50:22 +0900
Damphyr <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> > Thanks!
> Yes, but I'm still missing the tarball.

Hmm. I checked my mailbox and I found a sended mail to you.
I tried to mail it to you again just now, please check
your mailbox again.

If you can't find my message, please tell me again.
#Could you mail me directly, not ruby-talk?

Thanks in advance,
Masao.
Masao M. (Guest)

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 23:17:14 +0900
Jakub H. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> > Oops, I'm so sorry m(__)m.
> > French has been supported for long time ;)
> Am I out of luck with Czech, too?

Czech was reserved by Karel.

Anyway thanks!