Forum: Ruby Seattle.rb RubyGems Hackfest this weekend!

Eric H. (Guest)
Starting Saturday at 10:30 the second Seattle.rb RubyGems Hackfest
will begin!

We've got a fat stack of cash for spending on drinks and travel too!
(If you'll be traveling and expect reimbursement, please email back
to the Hackfest list, removed_email_address@domain.invalid)

We'll be focusing on improving RubyGems, but no RubyGems experience
is required!  At the last Hackfest we had one hacker who had all of
two weeks of Ruby experience!

Where?
The Robot Co-op, Inc.
Map and address here: http://rubyholic.com/groups/show/1

When?
Saturday: 10:30 AM until whenever, show up any time.
Sunday: TBD

See you there!

--
Eric H. - removed_email_address@domain.invalid - http://segment7.net

http://trackmap.robotcoop.com
Daniel B. (Guest)
Eric H. wrote:
> Starting Saturday at 10:30 the second Seattle.rb RubyGems Hackfest
> will begin!
>
> We've got a fat stack of cash for spending on drinks and travel too!
> (If you'll be traveling and expect reimbursement, please email back
> to the Hackfest list, removed_email_address@domain.invalid)
>
> We'll be focusing on improving RubyGems, but no RubyGems experience
> is required!  At the last Hackfest we had one hacker who had all of
> two weeks of Ruby experience!

How did it go?

Dan
Eric H. (Guest)
On Dec 19, 2005, at 8:57 AM, Daniel B. wrote:

>> two weeks of Ruby experience!
>
> How did it go?

Not as well as we had hoped, turnout was low so we didn't get
cracking until late.

--
Eric H. - removed_email_address@domain.invalid - http://segment7.net

http://trackmap.robotcoop.com
Adam S. (Guest)
Hey I live over in Fremont, if there's coffee, I'll do my best to drop
in for a while ;)
  .adam sanderson