Forum: Ruby Re: Did the numbers for this list get reset?

unknown (Guest)
So long as this message doesn't have a Mail-Count of 10101010, we're OK.
unknown (Guest)
Quoting removed_email_address@domain.invalid:

> So long as this message doesn't have a Mail-Count of 10101010,
> we're OK.

Hmm.  Now it's got TWO X-Mail-Count headers.  That's not good.

Is there a reason for the listserv to preserve existing mail-count
headers?

-mental