Forum: Ruby library for html generation

Larry W. (Guest)
Is there a ruby library for generating HTML? I'm looking for something
(other than what rails comes with), that's not tied tightly to any
particular  web server framework.

Basically i just want to be able to call a method like get_textarea(..),
pass in the appropriate html attributes and get back a string with an
html
<textarea> snippet with the attribuetes set.

Thanks in advance.
-larry
Gene T. (Guest)
Larry W. wrote:
> Is there a ruby library for generating HTML? I'm looking for something
> (other than what rails comes with), that's not tied tightly to any
> particular  web server framework.
>
> Basically i just want to be able to call a method like get_textarea(..),
> pass in the appropriate html attributes and get back a string with an html
> <textarea> snippet with the attribuetes set.
>
> Thanks in advance.
> -larry

http://narf-lib.sourceforge.net/doc/classes/Web/Na...

http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/amrita/