Forum: Ruby on Rails Exception Locations?

Hunter's Lists (Guest)
I am trying to locate the following in the current 1.0 source tree:

ActiveRecord::RecordNotFound
ActionController::UnknownAction

Looking at the API docs, I've been unable to track these down.

Can someone help?
Justin F. (Guest)
Hunter's Lists wrote:

> I am trying to locate the following in the current 1.0 source tree:
>
> ActiveRecord::RecordNotFound

In gems\activerecord-1.13.2\lib\active_record\base.rb

   class RecordNotFound < ActiveRecordError #:nodoc:
   end

> ActionController::UnknownAction

In gems\actionpack-1.11.2\lib\action_controller\base.rb

   class UnknownAction < ActionControllerError #:nodoc:
   end

> Looking at the API docs, I've been unable to track these down.

(because of the #:nodoc: tags)

regards

   Justin