Forum: Ruby Re: RRobots (#59)

Kroeger, Simon (ext) (Guest)
> From: Paul N. [mailto:removed_email_address@domain.invalid]
>
> Are team entries permitted/forbidden?

The tournament will be 1on1 only. If your robot has
the ability to act well in a team that's fine, but will
not help you winning.

cheers

Simon
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_Schr=F6der?= (Guest)
On 16/12/05, Kroeger, Simon (ext) <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> cheers
>
> Simon

I suspect he meant submitting a robot written by a team.

cheers,

Brian

--
http://ruby.brian-schroeder.de/

Adam S. (Guest)
Figures this one comes out the day before I leave on 2 week vacation.
I already started one, but it needs more work.   Can I email what I
have directly to Simon or James since I'm leaving before the 48 hours?

Thanks,
-Adam
James G. (Guest)
On Dec 16, 2005, at 1:23 PM, Adam S. wrote:

> Figures this one comes out the day before I leave on 2 week vacation.
> I already started one, but it needs more work.   Can I email what I
> have directly to Simon or James since I'm leaving before the 48 hours?

Certainly:  removed_email_address@domain.invalid

James Edward G. II
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Simon_Kr=F6ger?= (Guest)
Ok, if you want to put some man weeks into a robot just go on!
(but don't blame me if your boss has a problem with that)

cheers

Simon