Forum: Ruby Re: RRobots (#59)

Kroeger, Simon (ext) (Guest)
> >[...]
> >
> Is there a limit on the amount of time the tick() method may
> take? I can
> think of lots of interesting stuff I may want to try that
> could be quite
> expensive computationally.
>
> Great quiz!

Basically no, I would like to see the 'interesting stuff' and
that's exactly the reason why there is not limit (yet).
But if it takes hours to match your bot against another I will
disqualify this bot from the tournament just because I would
have no chance to get the results on time. I hope this is an
acceptable approach.

I would also like to add that everyone should use the v0.4.0
release.

And here is a link to the mini-rover:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/rc/5776/

cheers