Forum: Ruby Hey Rubyistas!

baalbek (Guest)
Hey all Ruby folks!

You recieve a lot of praise in the talk backs in this article at:

http://www.businessweek.com/technology/content/dec...

Just due to this article, I'm sincerely curious about this technology
called "Ruby on Rails".

Well done!

Baalbek
Esteban Manchado =?iso-8859-1?Q?Vel=E1zquez?= (Guest)
Hello:

On Fri, Dec 16, 2005 at 10:46:48AM +0900, baalbek wrote:
> Hey all Ruby folks!
>
> You recieve a lot of praise in the talk backs in this article at:
>
> http://www.businessweek.com/technology/content/dec...
>
> Just due to this article, I'm sincerely curious about this technology
> called "Ruby on Rails".

    See http://www.rubyonrails.org, specially the Screencasts section:
http://rubyonrails.org/screencasts

    It doesn't seem to work right now, though :-/