Forum: Ruby on Rails uninitialized constant Mysql

Charles L. (Guest)
I installed the v2.7 mysql.so binary for Windows to fix a timeout
problem and now I am getting "uninitialized constant Mysql".

I already have in production.rb

   config.cache_classes = false

Are there any other ways to fix this?
Charles L. (Guest)
Well, upgrading from 4.1 to 5.0 and copying the 5.0 libmysql.dll to
c:\windows\system32 seems to have fixed it.
Jacquie F. (Guest)
on 2006-10-11 11:24
Yeah!!! I wonder why...