Forum: Ruby Ruby group in Orlando Florida

Steve L. (Guest)
Hi all,

Are there any Ruby U. Groups in Orlando Florida, or anywhere in
Orange or Seminole County Florida?

SteveT

Steve L.
http://www.troubleshooters.com
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
unknown (Guest)
http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?Orlando
Let me know if anything kicks into gear.  It'd be worth pinging the
local Linux groups too.

Damien
Joe B. (Guest)
In article <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>,

> http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?Orlando
> Let me know if anything kicks into gear.  It'd be worth pinging the
> local Linux groups too.

I'm interested as well. Please post here if something turns up.

thanks,

jpb

--
Joe B. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>

Have GNU, will travel.
enspired (Guest)
I have talked to a couple of other guys in the Orlando area that are
also interested in establishing a local user group. We are mainly using
Ruby on Rails, but I think that any kind of local meetup would be a lot
of fun.

Any suggestions on where we could meet?
Steve L. (Guest)
On Saturday 31 December 2005 06:01 am, enspired wrote:
> I have talked to a couple of other guys in the Orlando area that are
> also interested in establishing a local user group. We are mainly using
> Ruby on Rails, but I think that any kind of local meetup would be a lot
> of fun.
>
> Any suggestions on where we could meet?

Depends what you want. Right now at GoLUG, we meet at the Seminole
County
Library. It has 2 disadvantages:

1) No CRT projector
2) No Internet

I think the Orange County library system has internet, but no overhead
projector. The various colleges are a good bet if you have an "in"
there.

Please let me know when there's a mailing list or meetings, because for
sure
I'm in. I've heard from Damien McKenna that he's in. I'm sure David
Billsbrough is in. I've got too much going to take a leadership role,
but I
definitely want to be in the group.