Forum: Ruby on Rails still stuck on windows lighttpd config

Frank (Guest)
Hello,

I have my app in C:\Program Files\lighttpd\htdocs\receipts
I do not know what to change in the lighttpd.conf to run this.
What paths do I need and what fastcgi setting to find this?

Thanks

Frank
Nick S. (Guest)
Unless you are using cygwin (which you didn't mention) lighttpd doesn't
run
on windows. *nix type systems oly I'm afraid.
Frank (Guest)
no, I found a version that runs on windows.

http://www.kevinworthington.com:8181/?p=85

Frank