Forum: Ruby on Rails prototype mailing list / questions

Jeremy Kitchen (Guest)
Is there a specific mailing list for prototype or is this the preferred
avenue
of support?

I ask because I have a couple of questions, but they're more generic
javascript and prototype than rails questions (or even ruby, for that
matter)
and I don't want to clutter up this mailing list with them if there is a
better place.

If this is the place to ask prototype questions, that's fine, I just
wanted to
make sure :)

Thanks!

-Jeremy
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jean-Fran=E7ois?= (Guest)
Hi Jeremy,

> Is there a specific mailing list for prototype or is this the preferred
> avenue of support?

The mailing-list Rails Spinoffs will be the adequate place :

    -- Jean-François.

--
À la renverse.
Jeremy Kitchen (Guest)
> > avenue of support?
>
> The mailing-list Rails Spinoffs will be the adequate place :

Ok, I'll post there, thanks :)

-Jeremy