Forum: Ruby on Rails Tab control + Rails friendly

De R. (Guest)

  Can anyone recommend a good tab implementation js or other that is
rails friendly ?

Thank you all
Wilson B. (Guest)
On 12/12/05, KiteSurfer KiteSurfer <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

>   Can anyone recommend a good tab implementation js or other that is
> rails friendly ?

This one is at least worth looking at:
http://labs.silverorange.com/archives/2004/may/updatedsimple

Hopefully someone else will post something cooler.

--Wilson.
subimage interactive (Guest)
I like these

http://webfx.eae.net/dhtml/tabpane/tabpane.html

The implementation is very clean and you can modify it a lot via CSS.
I've
modified it to even show side-tabs on a java app that I contribute to.

Their other widgets are very nice as well, especially the slider.
Ezra Z. (Guest)
On Dec 12, 2005, at 7:33 PM, Wilson B. wrote:

> --Wilson.
I have used these tabs to a very nice effect in rails:

http://www.alistapart.com/articles/slidingdoors/

They aren't already packaged for rails but they just use css and a
few images. I had not trouble making the current tab aactive based on
the current action.

Cheers-

-Ezra Z.
WebMaster