Forum: Ruby Re: AJAX in Ruby on Rails

Stephen W. (Guest)
Hi Charlie,

Thanks for your message about Ruby on Rails.  I think you'll find
that you're likely to get a quicker and more accurate response to
your message on the Ruby on Rails specific mailing list.

For subscription and posting information, please visit the Rails
mailing list page at:

Sincerely,
Steve
Charlie S. (Guest)
Thanks Steve, I didn't realize the Rails list was email-based.  I just
sent
a message to that list.

"Stephen W." <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote in message