Forum: Ruby Ruby visibility

Greg K. (Guest)
I was pleasantly surprised today to drop by the Barnes and Noble
booktstore next to my workplace and find two Ruby books on the shelf.
One was Pickaxe2 and the other was the Agile Rails book. Compared with
some other languages that had Ruby on par with Python in terms of
number of books represented...
l.d.u.n.c.a.l.f.e (Guest)
in my local borders in auckland i bought the only ruby book on the shelf
and
6 months later it hasn't been replaced! on the flipside, a year ago i
went
into the 'technical bookshop' asking if they had any books on ruby, and
they
replied that ruby wasn't very popular. now i see they have pickaxe2 and
the
agile rails book sitting prominently. 1 for the technical bookshop, 0
for
borders.

luke

"gregarican" <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote in message