Forum: Ruby on Rails FCGI Malformed Header?

lists (Guest)
Until yesterday my app was chugging along... Something has happened and
I am
now getting FCGI errors but only on certain pages:

[Fri Dec 09 10:20:44 2005] [error] [client xx.xx.xx.xx] FastCGI: comm
with
server "/home/www/apps/myapp/public/dispatch.fcgi" aborted: error
parsing
headers: malformed header '1'

Any ideas what could be causing this or how I could go about debugging
it?

I am at a loss. Thanks.
norman (Guest)
Am Freitag, den 09.12.2005, 10:25 -0800 schrieb Hunter's Lists:
> Until yesterday my app was chugging along... Something has happened and I am
> now getting FCGI errors but only on certain pages:
>
> [Fri Dec 09 10:20:44 2005] [error] [client xx.xx.xx.xx] FastCGI: comm with
> server "/home/www/apps/myapp/public/dispatch.fcgi" aborted: error parsing
> headers: malformed header '1'
>
> Any ideas what could be causing this or how I could go about debugging it?
>
> I am at a loss. Thanks.

Are you having 'puts' statements anywhere in your code? I rember someone
had similar problems.
Hunter's Lists (Guest)
For the record, I don't know what caused this.

I replaced dispatch.fcgi and all is well again.
Hunter's Lists (Guest)
I spoke too soon - my problem is back.

Now none of my pages work, every single request comes back with this 500
error.

I have no 'puts' statements - I just checked.

What can I do to start looking for this issue with FastCGI?