Forum: Ruby on Rails how to open a popup window

farocco (Guest)
Hello,
How can I change the code below to open a new browser?
Thanks
Frank

def print
    @receipt = Receipt.find(params[:id])
 link = "http://web/WebReceipts/WebForm1.aspx?id=" + params[:id]
    redirect_to_url(link)
end
srbaker (Guest)
> Hello,
> How can I change the code below to open a new browser?

You can use window.open() javascript, but please don't.  This pretty
much always not what the user wanted.

-Steven