Forum: Ruby on Rails it's bug?

joe-black (Guest)
on 2005-12-08 21:02
I try to use find(:all,
                  :group => 'XXX'
                  )
then rails said:
"Unknown key(s): group"

i think http://api.rubyonrails.com/ showed me :group is right
it's a bug ?

my rails (0.14.3)
thoran (Guest)
on 2005-12-17 08:41
joe-black wrote:
> I try to use find(:all,
>                   :group => 'XXX'
>                   )
> then rails said:
> "Unknown key(s): group"
>
> i think http://api.rubyonrails.com/ showed me :group is right
> it's a bug ?
>
> my rails (0.14.3)

I have the same problem...  Does hardly anyone use this bit of SQL?
Lou V. (Guest)
:group works for me.  AR 1.13.2 (latest gems).
thoran (Guest)
on 2005-12-20 02:47
Lou V. wrote:
> :group works for me.  AR 1.13.2 (latest gems).

Hmm, strange.  I've submitted this as a bug (3270 from memory).  I
provided a workaround---well by hacking ActiveRecord::Base anyway.  I
couldn't see why this shouldn't work from the code.