Forum: Ruby on Rails test coverage utilities

joevandyk (Guest)
Just a shot in the dark... are there any tools out there that will let
me know what code in my controllers and models are not being unit and
functional tested?

Thanks,
Joe
scott (Guest)
On Dec 8, 2005, at 9:19 AM, Joe Van D. wrote:

> Just a shot in the dark... are there any tools out there that will let
> me know what code in my controllers and models are not being unit and
> functional tested?
>
> Thanks,
> Joe

Insurance [1] is kind of (still) in a beta-ish testing phase.  You can
give that a try (and I'd appreciate feedback).  Note that it requires
Ruby 1.8.3 so you'll have to set that up if you're not using it already.

[1] http://insurance.rubyforge.org/

--
Scott B.
Lunchbox Software

> Insurance [1] is kind of (still) in a beta-ish testing phase.  You can
> give that a try (and I'd appreciate feedback).  Note that it requires
> Ruby 1.8.3 so you'll have to set that up if you're not using it already.

It seems that the links under "What does the output looks like" leads to
nowhere, is it just not yet available ?

I'll definitely give Insurance a try.
scott (Guest)
On Dec 8, 2005, at 11:16 AM, Thibaut Barrère wrote:

>> Insurance [1] is kind of (still) in a beta-ish testing phase.  You can
>> give that a try (and I'd appreciate feedback).  Note that it requires
>> Ruby 1.8.3 so you'll have to set that up if you're not using it
>> already.
>
>  It seems that the links under "What does the output looks like" leads
> to nowhere, is it just not yet available ?
>
>  I'll definitely give Insurance a try.

Oh, sorry.  Not yet, I have to re-encode the movie.  I'll get to it
later today.
Thanks for pointing it out.