Forum: Ruby on Rails how can I print a page?

farocco (Guest)
Hello,

I have a page that shows invoice amounts.
I do not want the user to print from the browser, as it prints page
numbers and url info on the form.

How can I print the form?

Thanks

Frank
joevandyk (Guest)
On 12/7/05, Frank <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a page that shows invoice amounts.
> I do not want the user to print from the browser, as it prints page numbers
> and url info on the form.
>
> How can I print the form?

Convert the page to a PDF using Ruby's PDF-writer.
technoweenie (Guest)
On 12/7/05, Frank <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> Frank

There's a javascript function, window.print() or something, but it
uses the browser's printing function.

--
rick
http://techno-weenie.net