Forum: Ruby One-Click Ruby Installer

kishor.gurtu (Guest)
Any idea when this will be updated to 1.8.3?

Thanks.

Kishor.
curt.hibbs (Guest)
1.8.4 will be out at the end of December (1.8.3 was skipped by the
one-click
installer).

Curt
gregory.t.brown (Guest)
On 12/7/05, Curt H. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> 1.8.4 will be out at the end of December (1.8.3 was skipped by the one-click
> installer).

Will this version have a fix to the YAML problem?
curt.hibbs (Guest)
On 12/7/05, Gregory B. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> On 12/7/05, Curt H. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> > 1.8.4 will be out at the end of December (1.8.3 was skipped by the
> one-click
> > installer).
>
> Will this version have a fix to the YAML problem?

It should have. Its was bugs like that (and the fact that 1.8.4 was
coming
out only a few months later) that  kept me from releasing a  1.8.3
version
of the one-click installer.

Curt