Apache2 on windows 2003 permissions?

Hello,

I think I am having a permissions problem running apache2 on windows
2003.

My apps runs fine on apache2 on windows xp.

What permissions do I need to set for windows 2003?

Thanks
Frank

Hello,

I had to install ruby, rails and apache on windows 2003 c:\ drive.

It would not run on d:\ drive.

Does anyone know why?

Thanks

Frank

Hi, Frank,

i’m running the same configuation on windows 2003 server. apache and
ruby are each installed on e:\ which is NOT the drive where the
windows-system folders reside but my ‘programs’-drive. No problems here
with that configuration.

regards
Jan

Hmm…

I’m stumped. I fooled around with this all day and did not get it
working
until I reinstalled everything to c:

FastCGI could not find my app on d:
I still have my apps on d: and it works now that ruby & apache2 are on
c:

Frank