Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails Weenie - get answers to your rails questions

technoweenie (Guest)
Rails Weenie is my little attempt to make the question/answer game for
the rails community a little interesting.  Sign up and you start off
with five points. Offer up points for questions. Answer other
questions to get more points.

A bit more about the app on my blog:
http://techno-weenie.net/blog/main/274/helping-the...

The app itself:
http://rails.techno-weenie.net/

--
rick
http://techno-weenie.net

2005/11/17, Rick O. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:
> http://rails.techno-weenie.net/

Only problem is that I get the plain old "Rails application won't
start"...

Bye !
technoweenie (Guest)
On 11/17/05, Francois B. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Hi !
>
> 2005/11/17, Rick O. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:
> > http://rails.techno-weenie.net/
>
> Only problem is that I get the plain old "Rails application won't start"...
>
> Bye !

"Mysql::Error: MySQL server has gone away"

Hmm.

--
rick
http://techno-weenie.net
> "Mysql::Error: MySQL server has gone away"

"Mysql::Error: MySQL never even tells me when it will be coming back
these days. It's not like it it doesn't feel loved... We've just
stopped talking I guess..."

> Hmm.

Indeed... ;-)

- james